Outlook Rule for Filter of Alias Email Address
Posted by Jonathan Ugolick on 02 May 2018 12:22 PM
First Create a folder in the Inbox or root of mailbox, then in Outlook under Rules:
1. Open 'Create Rule...'
2. Select 'Advanced Options...'
3. Step 1: Select condition(s): CHECK "with specific words in the message header"
4. Step 2: Edit the rule description (click an underlined value)
a. Add alias email address
5. Click 'Next'
6. Step 1: Select action(s): CHECK "move it to the specified folder"
7. Step 2: Edit the rule description (click an underlined value)
a. Select created folder from earlier
8. Click 'Finish'